Reducing your emissions?
The problem of vehicle exhaust gases (or emissions) is a hot topic. The government, companies and private individuals are all convinced we need to take action urgently to contain these emissions as much as possible and to limit them to a minimum. The government’s role in this respect should not be underestimated. Via its policy it can steer people towards alternative fuels. Companies and private individuals can in their turn choose to be guided by economic and ecological motives, or to simply brush up their image.
Yet choosing alternative, ecological fuels is not easy. Immediately a number of questions arise:
- What is today’s most ecological fuel (which is also a technologically and economically feasible alternative?
- Is this fuel available – on the own grounds – or is it publically accessible?
- Which vehicles are suitable for which specific fuel?
- Are these vehicles that run on alternative fuels perfectly operational?
- And what, amongst other things, about the warranty?
It goes without saying that both companies and private individuals want to avoid risks. And for most companies managing its fleet does not form part of its core business.
We feel the questions above can be most efficiently answered with an all-round solution.
Your questions - Our concern
Together with you:
- we select the vehicles and possibly the installation, with preservation of the warranty for instance,
- we select the fuel,
- we will, should you want us to, choose (uniformisation), run and maintain the stations,
- we will verify the emissions via measurements,
- we will deliver an eco-label on the basis of these measurements.
In short, turnkey solutions
What do we stand for?
Kuylen, Pecqueur & partners bvba focus on promotion on the one hand and mostly on the implementation of the use of alternative (read: ecological) vehicle fuels on the other hand.
We put the emphasis on automotive LPG, natural gas (CNG (compressed natural gas, LNG (liquefied natural gas) and hydrogen (gas fuels). On demand electric cars will also be looked at.
These fuels present the following advantages:
- automotive LPG – ecological and available!
- Natural gas – ecological
- Electric – locally emission-frees
- Hydrogen – the long-term vision
Of course it will be up to you as client to make the final call.
The government is convinced of the need of using alternative fuels. Despite the necessary campaigns, hardly any projects are implemented, most likely because of the absence of a coordinating player. We wish to take on this part. Apart from economic and environment technical considerations, employment is also very important in this matter.
Every project has an administrative/management and a technical/scientific component.
This part is developed by Walter Kuylen. It is aimed at excluding all possible risks for the client (risk s.l.).
DThis component is the responsibility of Mark Pecqueur. It includes:
- assistance in choosing the vehicle technology and the stations,
- assistance in choosing the fuel,
- the emission measurements and the delivery of the environmental certificate.
Mark Pecqueur’s contribution is confirmed by the KDG university college label.
- Intake: what are your needs?
- Elaboration of your offer: performed on a time and expense basis;
- Implementation of your wishes: performed on a time and expense basis;
- Follow-up and maintenance: performed on a time and expense basis.